Energy Efficient Heating Installations
We offer full UK coverage to deliver Energy Efficient Heating Installations. We are Gas Safe registered, OFTEC registered and MCS accredited with the NICEIC.
With many years of experience in the domestic and commercial Renewable Energy sector and the heating market, we offer installation of Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Solar PV, EV Car Chargers and Battery Storage. We cover a very wide range and install many of the Renewable Energy Sources.
We pride ourselves in professional workmanship, reliability and we always take a clean and tidy approach to all work undertaken. The majority of our business comes from recommendations, We are on most major review platforms (ie trust pilot, which) with previous customers leaving 5 stars for MSC regarding our approach to their installation. Please take the time to look at our highly rated reviews.
With any installation from MSC Heating you’ll will receive are exceptional aftercare. And will be covered on an extended manufacture warranty that covers your new equipment installed by ourselves due to us being trained and accredited by them.
We pride ourselves in being a Company that is Governed by WHICH and we have been a member of RECC association for many years. So you know you are using a Trustworthy and Professional company that has been round for many years.
We are not your standard heating company
Why Choose MSC Heating?
- We are proud to be taking you on to your green route journey.
- With ever-increasing energy prices and the emphasis being placed on reducing your carbon footprint.
- Competitive pricing, no obligation quotations and finance available.
- We keep thousands of customers comfortable and warm without costing the Earth.
- We help thousands of customers generate their own energy from heat pumps and solar panels.
- We can teach you how to trade energy, using your harvested solar energy, with the latest batteries.
- Helping you generate harvested energy with air and ground source heat pumps.
- Proud members of Renewable Energy Consumer Code and we work to the WHICH code of conduct.
Contact us today on
0345 496 7041
Or fill out the form and we will call you straight back!